Thursday, March 7, 2013

Banana Paleo Pancakes



I tried out these great pancakes the other day and they were so good, I remade them for breakfast for just myself this morning! I found the recipe here at The Little Foodie.

enough for one hungry or two people.


1 ripe banana
2 eggs
1/4 cup almond flour
2 Tbs almond milk
1/2 tsp baking powder
vanilla



I found a blender super at mixing all these things first thing in the morning. My fingers take a while to wake up in the morning and mashing bananas is no fun then. (you can do it all with a fork if you wish to)

Step one: Heat a cast iron pan (medium heat) add coconut oil for pancake frying, its the most tasty.
Step two: Dump everything in blender, turn on and puree until well combined and smooth.
Step three: spoon batter into the hot pan for pancake cooking! Keep the guys little, they cook better. They cook quickly, as bubbles show up, flip over....you know the drill.


***
Serve with fruit like blueberries and you don't even need maple syrup. Heat up some frozen blueberries in a pan with a little water till warm and spoon on top. (or microwave those frozen berries, super fast!)

M voted these are even better than the pumpkin paleo pancakes!

***



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, happy to hear what you think!